
We have on week left here in the states!!!! Then we are back to OMAN to be with Joel! It has been a long 5 months apart (with a short 2 week visit for Luke's birth)! Even though there are only seven days left until we see each other, it still seems like forever.
My kids have kept me quite entertained and busy. Living out of a suitcase and at someone else's home with three little ones can really run you ragged! Don't get me wrong...Both sets of parents have been very gracious!!!! But trying to make sure things don't get broken or too messy in someone else's home is exasperating. The kids are being kids though. What use to be an immaculately clean home is now covered with fingerprints and cookie crumbs. Oh, not all blame goes to the kids. I am responsible for breaking two drinking glasses (and no, I did not throw them across the room). The girls are extremely excited to see Daddy!! Katheryn talks about it all the time. Sometime to the point of tears. Claire loves to talk to Joel when he calls on the telephone. I don't think she has grasped the idea of him being half way across the world. She doesn't even comprehend the world yet. Luke is growing SO SO much! And he is so darn cute! He is so nice to Mommy too. He has been letting me get lost of rest. Lately he has been sleeping 8.5 hours for me!! Of course I don't go to bed right when he does so that means I don't get as much rest as he does. But next week, his sleeping patterns will change with our new time zone. He smiles and laughs and has rolled over a few times too. Well, off to get some laundry done!









1 comment:
Gorgeous kids! They are changing so fast. Every time I see new pictures of them, they all three look older! Very cute. I know exactly what you mean about living out of a suitcase, although I'm only doing it with one baby. I STILL NEED YOUR SECRET on getting Luke to sleep so long at night. Can't wait to see more updates from Oman!Love, Katie
Post a Comment