
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIRE!!!
Today is Claire Bear's 2nd birthday!
Claire is so full of energy and such a sweet and funny girl.
We went to eat at Mimi's Cafe for lunch and we will have a mini-birthday party for her today with just peanut butter pie. Once we get out to Oman we will celebrate her day with Joel.
Two weeks ago was Aunt Angie's birthday and I had made her favorite cake for her (Carrot Cake). It was decorated so nicely with "Happy Birthday Aunt Angie" spelled out on the top. I set it in the center of the table so Angie would be able to see it as soon as she walked in the door. I went around the corner to change Luke's diaper and when I re-entered the room, a big chunk was missing from the corner of the cake. I didn't even have to ask who had done it. "CLAIRE!" She replied, "Aw-wite!" (alright). She so good at owning up to things.








No comments:
Post a Comment