From Santa visits, choir concerts, present shopping, gift wrapping, song singing, tree redecorating, food making, food eating....Christmas Day has come and gone. But the
real reason still remains. Jesus came to this earth as a baby, so that one day He would be sacrificed on a cross for our sins. Doesn't make sense does it? That He could love us
that much. But He does.
*********
Here are some pictures from our Christmas adventure 2009. Every year, I wish I had taken more. I never got one of the kids dressed up in their Christmas clothes. (Maybe because we were running late that day....wait....we are always running late!) Still learning about the setting on my camera, so give me a break!
Love this! I love Luke's sweet little face and the girls' precious smiles. Then there is Ellen all freaked out.
These are pictures I took while waiting in line for over AN HOUR to see Santa.




Christmas morning was awesome! We had our big dinner Christmas Eve. Stayed up late. Got up sorta late (
Ya'll know what "sorta" is don't ya?). Coffee. Cinnamon Rolls. Christmas Story (no one listened). Then we opened presents!!!! And we stayed in our pajamas ALL DAY! It was great!

Katheryn and Claire got
Karito Kid Dolls. You have got to check these out! They are very similar to American Girl Dolls, only these are from different countries. A portion of the $$ you spend on the dolls or their clothes goes toward food, clothes, shelter, and education in the country that you choose. Well, Tuesday Morning was having a deal on these dolls and I went all over San An looking for the ones I thought the girls would want. I assumed Katheryn would want a
blonde doll (American or Australian) and Claire would want the Italian. Nope, Katheryn wanted Pita from Mexico, and Claire want Zoe from America. Katheryn's second pick was Ling from China. Claire's second pick was Lulu from Kenya.
LUKE!

This Christmas was actually really when is came to picking out gifts for Luke. He really likes the way Boston and
Greyson fix their hair (so does Katheryn), so I got him some "hard up - short sexy hair". He loves it! Thank goodness he can't read yet!

Ellen got a broom, a tin box, and a vintage phone that you pull and the eyes go up and down. Remember those? She could care less. She left the gift opening ceremony and went to play in the recycling.
DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!
We got.....

....And guess who is having problems with sharing now!

I know you are racing out everyday to see if our Christmas letter has reached you mailbox. But I will let you know now that it hasn't. It is still sitting in my desk drawer waiting to get addressed and stamped. Maybe in the NEW YEAR!
2 comments:
Merry Christmas! It sounds like you had a great one! I love the picture of Luke with his spiked up hair!
I also can't believe you had to stand in line for an hour! Maybe next year you can go down to my in-laws and hang out at their house while you have a "placeholder" up in line for santa!!
These pictures are wonderful! Did you just use that program you already have or did you finally get something else?
Post a Comment