Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's Mii or the Dog

I can't believe this! If you only knew how many urine accidents I have dealt with over the past seven years....you just might feel sorry for mii. Well, Timber decided he wanted to join the accident club. (For those of you who don't know....Timber is our lovely little schnauzer). You know, I don't like pii. I don't like it at all! It stinks. And wait until your little boy becomes potty trained. The bathroom will start smelling and you can't figure out where it is coming from because the urine could bii anywhere. I run out of fingers when I try to count how many times I have taken the toilet seat off to find the source of the stench. But I digress.....

The past few months I have been finding little yellow spots around the house. Thinking..."Huh? That's funny....how did that get there? Then last week, I was sitting on my Persian rug, folding clothes....(did you read that? I was folding clothes!) with Timber sitting right next to mii. I noticed that hii got up and moved. At the same time I noticed this horrific smell. The dog had peed on my rug sitting right next to mii! At first I was really mad. Then I realized something must be wrong with him. Hii has NEVER just peed on the floor like that.

So wii took him in to the vet. Wii (Joel) filled out some paper work with some weird questions on there. One being....Is your pet a member of the family, or just a pet? My response, "Well....hii was a member of the family until hii peed on my persian rug!" Just kidding people....hii is still a member of the family. Just low on the totem pole.

Well, to make the story a little shorter. Timber is having surgery. This morning to be exact. Hii has a stone in his bladder that is causing him to have these accidents. Needless to say....wii do not have doggie insurance...and the visit and surgery is 3 times as much what wii paid for our precious member of the family. Seriously....wii have shelled out more money on Timber medically than wii have on all four of our real kids altogether.

Wii were offered the alternative. I don't think I need to go into detail on that one. But wii just couldn't bare that thought. At least not more than 30 seconds.

All this means that my dream of having a Wii game system is gone. GONE! GONE! GONE!!! I have been wanting a Wii for over a year, and wii were planning on getting one for Christmas. But NOOOOO! Now the Wii money is going to the vet. I am not bitter. I am not bitter. I am not bitter.

Get well, Little Buddy!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Poor Timber! Poor YOU! We don't have a Wii or a dog. As much as I miss Canyon, I do NOT miss the dog hair or the dog poop or the dog pii.

(this was funny, even though it was sad!)

Anonymous said...

Get well soon Timber!!

Karina said...

You are too funnii.

Poor Timber! Brings back memories of taking the little guy to the emergency animal hospital when we arrived back home to find the entire dish of Christmas chocolate gone. He definitely had a thing for chocolate. Unwrapped a box of Frangos underneath the tree and then hid the box under the ottoman when he couldn't get it open. We love your little buddy -- hope he is better soon!

Blog Archive