Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sara Sullivan

(this picture was taken 1 week before Sara passed away)
Five months ago, I met a precious girl that I felt I had known for a lifetime. We immediately became friends. Today, my friend, Sara, passed away. Her story can be found at http://www.bandssullivan.blogspot.com/
Her life made such an impact on so many people. It is unbelievable. I am amazed at how God works in people's lives and even in their deaths.
I am so blessed to have known Sara Sullivan.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am so sorry for your loss! After reading the blog, I will be keeping their family in my prayers, such a sad story.

The Volds said...

Angela,
I was reading their blog the other day (linked off of yours) and was so happy for their new addition and hopes of a cancer free life.

Now I am just so so sad and sorry for your loss. I am keeping them in my thoughts.

Jess

Anonymous said...

I'm so very sorry Angela! I've been praying all week for the Sullivans, and I thought of you specifically several times yesterday as I'm sure it was a difficult day. Much love to you from far away.

Katie said...

Oh my goodness....I just read through a ton of their blog and that is the SADDEST thing! I can't believe it. How truly awful. I was mostly struck by what a wonderful attitude she had. What an amazing person. I am so sorry for the loss of Sara. She must have been such a great person.....you are all in our prayers!

Blog Archive