Thursday, September 03, 2009

I am not THAT stupid!!!!

Dear "Dr. Johnson" (if that is who you REALLY are)!
I have heard of people like you. Surfing the Internet because you are bored and trying to stir up trouble....making a "scam". But I am not going to fall for you. I will NOT reply to your email so that you can attack my computer with some weird virus. And I definitely will NOT be giving you my full name and address so you can come case out the joint! ARE YOU CRAZY???? If you had really read my listing on Craigslist, you would be able to see that I said "CASH ONLY"!! Certified check, yeah right! And who in their right mind would be searching for furniture...on craigslist....while on their honeymoon....in HAWAII!! If that is the case, then you sir are the stupid one!
Not so v.r.
Me

(Email I received in regards to post on craiglist)

"Hello I appreciate your response to my inquiry. Am interested in buying itfrom you. I would love to come and check it myself but I just gotmarried and am presently on an honeymoon trip to Hawaii with my wife.I would love a surprise change of furniture in our home on our return.Please do withdraw ,with immediate effect, the advert from Web as idon't mind adding $50 for you to do that, so i can be rest assuredthat the item is held for me. I should believe it is in good conditionas stated. I will be making the payment via a Certified Check, whichmy secretary will mail across to you. I'll be picking the item fromyou with the aid of my mover. My Mover will be coming for pickup oncethe Certified Check has been cashed. Please I will need both your fullname and physical address along with your phone number to issue outthe payment.I await your urgent response.Regards.Dr Johnson "

2 comments:

Katie said...

SCARY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!

Mr.T

Blog Archive