

My monthly update is slowly becoming a quarterly update. But honestly we have been Biz-E!!!
I won't go into detail and bore you with too much, but I did want to make you jealous and let you know that Joel and I went on a 7 day cruise...ALL BY OURSELVES!!!! It was amazing! I have told you before that I love love love my husband. But this trip made me fall in love with him even more. Just cuz.
We slept SO MUCH!!! Like actually sleeping people! Oh and we ate a lot, too. The cruise was all inclusive so we could eat all the food we wanted, whenever we wanted, get room service, go to the buffet (chocolate buffet I might add), then go to regular dinner after that if we felt like it. We didn't' gorge ourselves that much, but I know I came back a little plumper than I left.
We stopped in Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. We hiked the Dunn's River Falls, swam with dolphins and sting rays, and power snorkeled. But I would have been just as happy staying on the boat and reading! That was awesome. Just sitting and reading and having to not worry about cooking, cleaning, diapers, or anything else! AHHHHH!!!
I did miss the kids though. One night I sniffled myself to sleep. (I know....Dummy!) We weren't able to call them so we had to rely on email. I just needed to know they were OK. Joel's mom kept them last week and was absolutely an angel to do that for us. She did an awesome job.
Maybe I will get on the ball and download the pictures from the sting-rays. That was scary. All I could think about was Steve Erwin! When I first got in the water I was squealing like a little girl, but by the end of the tour, I was giving them kisses!
Well, back to the real world. I better get some rest now because I know that little feet will be waking me up in the morning and asking Mommy for chocolate milk!
.









7 comments:
I AM very very jealous!!!!!!
Glad yall had a good time.
That sounds like an awesome trip! Hey, didn't I but that blue shirt for you along time ago? haha
Thomas
"buy"
Thomas
So fun! Glad you guys got time away!
So glad you got to get away! Kyle and I took that exact same cruise when we got married and did all the same excursions except we scuba dove instead of snorkeling! LOVE that cruise food and no kids... YAY!!!
That CRACKS ME UP that you cried yourself to sleep missing the kids. I don't know why. It is just funny because I think I would be cackling the entire time I was "FREE!"
I LOVE that last photo of you two. You look the same as when I first met you!
I know it was silly to get so emotional, but it was hard not having too much contact with them.
Thanks for the comment on the photo. You, my friend, are the one who looks the same! Just as young as I met you 11 years ago!! I keep trying to minimize the wrinkles that keep showing up!
Post a Comment