That's what people have been calling me the past few days. "MURDERER!!!!" Saturday night, our squadron had a party. Just a "normal" party. Well...ok...maybe it wasn't so normal. It was a Night of Mystery party and we were having our 20 year high school reunion. Everyone was assigned a character. We had everyone there! Nick Nixon, the class president; Carrie Cartwheel, the cheerleader; Judd Jenson, the stud (that would be Joel); Steve Spielson, a movie producer; and Molly Ringworm, the Drama Queen (Me).
Apparently, I (Molly) had made it real big in the world of TV and Movies. I had a rough start early in my career working with Steve Spielson.
(Steve is the one in the middle...just in case the deceased sign didn't give it away)
Now that I had made it "big", I had to keep him quiet about the "film" I had made with Steve. So during the reunion....I "KILLED" him to keep him quiet! With this....
My Emmy for the "Best Actress EVER". The funny, but not so funny, thing is that I really did break the trophy that night. So it made the evidence a little bit more incriminating!
We had a blast! Before we went to the party we had character sheets explaining our character and what we had been and what we had become. Not too much detail. You receive another envelope upon arriving at the party that tells you what to do and who may or may not be on your side. I didn't even know I was the murderer until after it had taken place. After the murder happens, you get a 3rd letter telling you if you are the murderer (me) and what to do. If you aren't the murderer, it tells you who tells you other things. I only really know what my letter said. But it was fun! If you haven't ever done a mystery party I HIGHLY recommend it! I think you can get them online at www.nightofmystery.com!
The Ladies
The Gents








3 comments:
HAHAHA!
MR.T
Those are the best outfits EVER!!! Glad you had a great time.
WOW. That is REALLY complicated. I can't believe someone got that all running smoothly. I LOVE it. Very very clever! You guys look awesome.
Post a Comment