Saturday, January 03, 2009

I think this has seen better days....



Poor Ellen. She gets nothing. Nothing of her own. Only hand-me-downs. See here. Her little toe is peaking through the footy of her sleeper. I guess that's what you get when you are forced to wear the same things your sisters wore many years ago. I am the youngest sister and I remember having to wear repeats. I didn't like it very much. And my crooked feet are still paying the price. But really this sleeper was one of my faves! Here is a closer look!

Now this is embarrassing! The other footy has a hole in it too! It's not just one sleeper either! Her left foot has started making its appearance below!

Now, quit laughing at her hair! She just woke up! OK!!!

2 comments:

Kat and Crew said...

She's too cute! I think a little air hole to those toes isn't a bad idea!! Can you believe they are 7 months!!!!!

carrmad73 said...

I love her hair!!! WORK IT GIRL!

Blog Archive