Sigh. What is wrong with me? You would think I would be jumping for joy today!! The girls went back to school. But I am actually a little sad. We really had such a great Christmas break, and now we are back to the grind. After I dropped them off, I headed to Target with the two little ones. I pushed my cart all over Target looking for SOMETHING. But nothing jumped out at me, and all I came home with was maxi-pads and soap. Fun huh? It has been so quiet around here. I do like the quiet. But it's really quiet. Right now Claire, Luke and Ellen are napping. I actually fell asleep for a few minutes while reading to Claire. Not complaining about sleep. Love that too. But now I am tip-toeing around my house trying to figure out what to do for the next hour. I could fold laundry, but you know how I feel about that. I tried to go back to sleep, but that didn't work. I would read a book myself. But the problem with that is I don't have any to read. When I go book shopping I get so overwhelmed and don't know which book to read that I end up buying nothing. Tomorrow is library day, so maybe I will check out a book for myself there. But of course....there will probably never be another day like today and I will never get around to reading it. Any suggestions on books? Sigh.
5 days ago








4 comments:
My fave books of all time:
The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
The Life of Pi
Memoirs of a Geisha
Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett!
I am JEALOUS of your me-time. Awesome all the kids nap at the same time. We're still working on that!!
I just read "The Shack". Very thought provoking, I recommend it!
Ditto all the books Katie said, but truthfully, I could leave a list a mile long...
Jess
Be In Health by Henry Wright
:-)
Post a Comment