And we are off....
And the agenda for today we have:
- Sweet potatoes for casserole
- Sweet bread for gymnastics coach
- Pecan pie
- Kahlua cake
- Cheese ball
On a side note, think I finally got the blog updated to where I like it (thank you, Katie). Although this background has this gunshot hole that appears midscreen. Maybe now that it is "cute", it may inspire me to post a little more. I do have some interesting stories to tell from the last couple of weeks!
5 days ago








3 comments:
Love the new blog...but the gunshot thing is definitely strange!
I am going nuts cooking today too: King Ranch Casserole (like enchiladas) for tomorrow, Chili for today, orange choc chip bread and breakfast casserole for "Christmas" morning, kahlua cakes (2)--Great minds think alike--and sugar cookies for Santa who is coming tonight.
Ummm. How the heck am I going to get all that done?
I love the King Ranch Casserole! You gave that to me YEARS ago. Years! HA! Is the kahlua cake Liz's recipe? We just bought some kahlua the other day and Joel requested that cake! I saw you had made one the other day. I always have a hard time getting baked just right. If you have a different one...send it my way!
The 2 of you are crazy! I would have cooked/baked if we had guests visiting; however, with not a soul around, what's the point? Andrew and I would just devour everything and gain a ton of weight that I'm desperately trying to loose!
Post a Comment