Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Guess Who's Three????


My baby boy turned 3 today!! He was so excited when he went to bed last night. He insisted on wearing his superman pj's so he could make sure he had a super birthday. And I think he did!! He woke up to a new bike! He went to KDO and had a party with his friends. Got Lincoln logs, Veggie Tales, and a hand held car game....and a DINOSAUR cake!!! When he told me two weeks ago that he wanted a dinosaur cake, I had no idea how I was going to pull that one off. But I came up with this idea.....

and he loved it! He loved it so much that he didn't eat his piece of cake! He ran off to play with his new car game!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Cake!

Anonymous said...

Oh! My sweet baby boy is three!!
Great job on the cake! You are sooo creative!!!

Love you, MOM

The Quinn Report said...

Sweet cake!

Stacie said...

I'm loving that cake, great idea. You're like a super Mommy...who also is nuts because she is running marathons!

tweet said...

I agree with Stacie!
great cake too!

Katie said...

What an awesome cake! Happy birthday to Luke!

Blog Archive