Now that School is out, Christmas parties are done, cards are mailed....I have a little bit more time to sit and type up a post. Last Sunday we took a family picture for the Christmas cards, and Joel took individual pictures of the kids. Well, all of the kids except for Ellen. They all turned out really nice. Since he didn't get a chance to take Ellen's, I decided to try to get a few of her all dressed up last night. No we didn't go anywhere! I just didn't want to leave her out. This was no easy task. I laid down some black velvet like material over some pillows in front of the Christmas tree and propped her up. She was not very cooperative! She decided she would rather roll all over the place than to be still. At one point she had wrapped herself up like a burrito into the material! I did get a few smiles out of her. And after cropping some of the picture, I think at least one will do. I still have to edit them with Picasso, but here is a peak at what I had to work with!
The "Marilyn Monroe" pose
The "Rollie Poly" pose
The "Karate Kid" pose
The "Cooperative Baby" Pose

The "Are we done yet?" pose








1 comment:
AWWW! SO CUTE! Look at those big blue eyes. She is adorable. I love the cooperative one the best. It looks like a pro photo!
Post a Comment