My dear bloggers,
I have a confession to make. Let me start at the beginning....
It all started about a year ago, when my brother invited me to check out this new site on the Internet via email invitation. The invitation sat in my inbox for quite sometime, tempting me to take part in this new craze. Finally, I gave in and accepted my invite to...duhn, duhn, DUHN....FACEBOOK!!!!
It really started out so innocently. Every now and then I would get "poked" or sent a "message" or better yet....someone wrote on my "wall". At first, it was just a family thing. But then I got invites to other people who "wanted to be my friend" and I couldn't say NO!!! The first few months I had about 12 friends. Now I have 152 and counting. It is addicting!! I have caught up with friends who I had lost all contact with from high school, college, and other places we have been stationed. I can check their status and see what they have been doing that day or comment on their latest photos! When my brother told me about this "facebook" I thought it was stupid and a waste of time (well, it does waste a lot of my time), but it is so cool!
But I have felt convicted to tell you that I have been "cheating" on you and sharing my computer time with "others". Some of you...I know because we are "friends on facebook"....are just as guilty as I about this!!! So I know I am not alone!
Needless to say...I am not giving up my blogging. I will just have to balance and share my time between the two.
Thanks for understanding!
Sincerely,
Angela
PS If you decide to become a facebook member...look me up!!!
5 days ago








5 comments:
You're hilarious! I totally DO NOT GET IT. I have no use for Myspace or Facebook. I just don't get it! But, I imagine that if I ever got into it, I would be hooked as well!!
Umm, me too. I've been on Facebook for 3 weeks and I'm addicted to the "time sucker". It's been more than fun to catch up with old friends from past. My friends teenager told her Facebook was for old people, too funny. I guess MySpace is for the younger generation I guess. I'll join the Blogspot "cheaters club" with you.
Yes, I read this. Somehow, I just find time for both! My problem is that I just haven't had much to blog about!!!
I know, it's hard balancing it all! I will admit that blogging is my favorite....when I get around to it!
I heart Facebook - one of the biggest time wasters of my day! But, I've found some great long lost friends;)
Post a Comment