Thursday, October 30, 2008

5 Months...and one day!

Ellen is now 5 months old. Wow! She is just the most precious baby girl. Well...the third most precious! She is such a joy to have in our family. Ellen has been rolling around all over the place and really making some noise! I thought she might be our "quiet" child, but nope. She has to keep up with her brother and sisters. She really gets excited when they are around. She will try to stand up and reach out for them. It is so cute to watch her while she watches her siblings. And boy does she ever give the best smiles! She weighs 12 1/2 pounds and I can't remember her length. But the doctor said she is tall (75%). She has started her solids now, as you can see from the picture above. Her hair is definitely red. It was questionable in the beginning, but it seems the more we wash it the redder it gets!!

Here is a picture of Luke helping wake up Baby Ellen!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Her hair looks so long in that picture in her crib! I love the expression on her face. She clearly loves her big brother. What a darling little girl she is! Luke looks SO GROWN UP. It is freaking me out!

So, which of your kids are sharing rooms?

Joel and Angela said...

Katie,
Only Katheryn and Claire share a room. Luke has his own room and Ellen shares a room with our guests! We thought about putting her in Lukes room, but we wanted to make sure she made it through her first year of life. Katheryn thought she might get her own room, but that isn't going to happen. I just can't split the two older ones up. They are too close in age and to each other. I really think they will always share a room.
Ellen's hair is kinda long. I could put two pony tails in her hair if I wanted to. And Luke just graduated from a toddler bed to a twin. It was a great change, because it actually makes him look smaller.

The Quinn Report said...

I love all the red hair! See, some people, like me, pay good $ to have your color hair! I wish I could say mine was all natural like yours!

Blog Archive