Sunday, October 14, 2007

I LOVE IT!!!!!



After three days of holding my breath, eating out, and keeping the kids "locked" in their rooms (not really!), the kitchen is done!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!!!! LOVE IT ! LOVE IT ! LOVE IT!!!!!


It went from this.....




to this.....



The picture doesn't do it justice. It looks better in person, but I thought I would still share just to give you an idea. It feels cleaner and happier to me now.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I don't possibly see how your kitchen could ever feel any cleaner! (It was already spotless!) But, I'm so glad you love it! I love coming into a bright and cheery kitchen. Good work!

Jenn said...

I love it too! Looking forward to seeing it in person. And, even more excited to see you (33 days to go!)

The Quinn Report said...

Hey! For some reason, I can only see the before photo...I don't know why.

Anyways, I'm sorry we didn't meet up last week. We played phone tag a couple of times. We'll have to catch up and plan on another day.

Talk to you soon..

Noel

Blog Archive