Saturday, June 02, 2007

What to do....What to do....

Now that summer is officially here, I have been racking my brains on what we will fill our days doing. School has only been out for one week and I feel like we have wasted our time doing nothing. So I have been researching everything there is to do in SA that is kid friendly. But EVERYTHING cost money!!! Well, then my friend told me of this splash park near by....and it was FREE!!!!! The kids LOVED it! We went with my friend, Amee Jo. She took her son and her niece. The girls have really enjoyed having her here to play with.
As for the rest of the summer plans, I am still working on it. There are a lot of kid theatres in the area and I am already planning on taking them to as many of those as I can. We will definitely be taking advantage of all of our passes: Sea World, Zoo, McKenna House. But I am sure we will be frequenting the splash park quite a bit as well!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I have heard of those parks. I cannot believe it is free! That is totally awesome. I would just go there every day and call it a summer!

Blog Archive