But we are so thankful that we were able to see him. We still don't know for sure when he will be home for good. Saying goodbye is getting harder and harder. There are jets that fly back and forth on the weekends and he hopes to be able to hop in the backseat of one as much as possible. There are others that want to do the same, so that is why it can't be every weekend. The kids really miss him and were fighting over who was going to sit by Daddy at the table (the girls at least). Then they wanted Daddy to sleep with them in their beds...HA....I won that fight.

5 days ago








6 comments:
I'm glad Joel made it home for the weekend. It looks like yall had a good time. Look is starting to crack me up with his facial expressions.
Thomas
The kissing picture is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I love it! Glad Joel got to check in for a while, and I'm glad you had paint to keep you occupied while he was gone! The final color is great! You are much more adventuresome than I am! Thanks for checking in! Love, Vicki
Love the red! I'm glad you can now move onto the next "pain in your side" issue. XO - Stacie
Adorable photos!
Hmm... I wrote Look instead of Luke in my previous message. Disregard that typo.
THOMAS
LOVE the pics of you all with Joel! SUCH a beautiful family! HAD to DIE laughing about your "paint drama"...I'VE SO BEEN THERE!!! Can't wait to see you all (and the red walls!)
Post a Comment