Sunday, September 10, 2006

Luke is 9 months...and one day


Luke is 9 months...and one day
Originally uploaded by janda5.

Luke went to bed last night "silent". This morning he woke up saying "dada" and "lala" (light) and a few more syllables. Yesterday he stood up by himself and he has let go of the coffee table for a few seconds. He loves playing with his sisters. If I put him to bed and he knows they are still awake, he gets so upset!! He loves his mommy and daddy too!! (Especially his mommy!)

4 comments:

Katie said...

Too cute! He looks so funny in that hat! I bet those dresses are nice and cool in the summer! What do they wear under them (dare I ask)?

Anonymous said...

Remember the little infant "day gowns" (especially by Feltman Brothers) that lots of dads refuse to let their tiny sons wear? These are quite similar, except Joel's is somewhat larger!! And the hats - not exactly like what comes with a day gown, but could be a great idea to pass along to the company!

Anonymous said...

Happy 9 month birthday to Lukie!!

Jenna Stitzel said...

I can't believe he is 9 months old!!!! LOVE the man dresses! Are you guys still coming by in Nov. to get Timber? We think of you all often!!! Hugs to the girls!

Blog Archive