Thursday, July 20, 2006

This is for you, YAP!

Four jobs I had in my life:
- Director's Assistant at Lake Forest Ranch in Macon, MS
- Telecounselor in admissions office at MUW
- Office Clerk in alumni office at MUW
- Assistant to Director of Continuing Education at MUWB)

Four movies I would watch over and over:
- Annie
- Sound of Music
- Phantom of the Opera (Christine reminds me of my friend, the YAP!)
- Actually almost any musical/movie...I wish real life could be like a musical with background music and singing emotions!
- I love super hero movies too! I.E. Spiderman 1 and 2...and I can't wait to see Superman returns!

Four places I have lived:
- Mississippi
-Alaska
-Arizona
-Oman

Four TV shows I love to watch:
(TV? What is that?) Use to be...
-Alias
-CSI
-the Food Network (almost any show)
- Still Standing / Everybody Loves Ramond

Four places I have been on vacation:
-Aruba
-Hawaii
-Germany/Austria
-Does Alaska and Oman count?
- If not San Diego CA

F) Four websites I visit daily:
-Yahoo mail
-Blogs
-realtor.com
-flickr.com

G) Four of my favorite foods:
-Breakfast
-Lunch
-Dinner
-Dessert

H) Four (plus) places I would rather be right now:
-Asleep
-Target
-Starbucks
-Costco
-World Market
-IKEA
-Asleep

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I also worked in the admissions office at my undergrad. Love the question "So, why are you interested in (school)?" along with the response "Because your school offered the biggest scholarship."
Is Mr. T coming to Oman for a visit?

Katie said...

I must have left off the TV question from mine! Do y'all have any TV there?

Thanks for the Christine compliment! Don't I WISH!

Blog Archive