
To the Father of my children - From the Mother of his!
You are so amazing! I have been so blessed to have you in my life. I love every minute we share together. I fall in love with you all over again when I see you with our children. The way you love them is so special and unique! You are the best father they could have asked for! They love you more than you will ever know. The first question they ask in the morning when they wake up is, "Where is Daddy?" To see them so excited when you come home from work is priceless. Thank you for being such a wonderful father to my precious angels. Thank you for loving us so much and sacrificing so much for us. I love you and will love you forever!
Happy Father's Day!








No comments:
Post a Comment