Sunday, May 21, 2006

After a too-short trip to the beautiful countries of Germany and Austria, we have returned.
It was the most amazing family trip we have been on. We visited come castles,rode horse drawn carriages, ate some yummy food, drank some yummy drinks, had some great deserts, did A LOT of walking up and down hills and stairs, and totally relaxed! We drove a lot too. The kids did absolutely amazing, especially considering we didn't take the stroller. Katheryn and Claire especially loved the "Cinderella" castle! All three did fabulous on the plane rides too and from!
We definitely want to return to Europe! If not on assignment, maybe another vacation. We have already started "planning" it.
We took over 350 pictures and it was hard to pick which ones to post. I will leave you with these two and fill you in on all we did later!
*****

Joel and Katheryn walking to the gorge

*****

The Alps

3 comments:

Katie said...

Wow. Awesome. We need MMMMMANY more pictures. Pretty please?

Anonymous said...

I would like to visit those countries as well! They are really beautiful! I am excited you are back again - I missed being able to talk with you!

Jenn said...

Please send more pictures! You mentioned Katheryn loved Cinderella's castle -- Did you visit Neuschweinstein Castle? I've been there too - absolutely beautiful. Glad that you had a great time. Looking forward to hearing about more of your adventure.

Blog Archive