
Four months ago today, our beautiful baby boy was born! I can't believe he is already four months old! He still has a head full of red hair (which we have had to trim once), and we were so excited to have another set of big blue eyes! He is such a sweet boy with lots of smiles to share. He gave up his pacifier!! Not too excited about that because he has made the switch to his fingers. We are still trying to discourage Katheryn from sucking her fingers! Ugh! But at the same time, his bad habit gives us all a full nights sleep. I'll just deal with the finger sucking later. I function better with a good nights rest.

We just started giving him rice cereal. Thank goodness he doesn't have a milk allergy because all of the cereals here have milk already in them. Right now he isn't too interested in eating baby food. But that is fine with me as I am really enjoying him being a baby.
He has been rolling over (usually in his sleep). He loves being on his tummy and watching what is going on around him. He also likes his "johnny jumper swing" and to stand up while someone is holding him.
We were so amazed when Katheryn was born that we could love her so much. When Claire came, our hearts seemed to double in size. Now that Luke has joined our family, the love for our children is seeping through the pores of our skin. There is not a day that goes by that we don't t
hank God for these blessings in our lives.(By the way, everyone seems to have recovered from the flu. YEA!!)








1 comment:
BEAUTIFUL pictures! I love that one of Katheryn and Claire! Luke is so cute. Very sweet family!
Post a Comment