Easter Pictures
So we got this new digital camera before we moved out here and I absolutely love it!! Along with the great Digital Image Program we have. You can do so many neat things with all this new technology!!! Crop, enhance, adjust lighting, smart erase, airbrush...etc. We have really enjoyed taking pictures and working on them together. It has become somewhat of a competition to see who can take the better picture!
Anyway, we decided to all get dressed up and take some family pictures the other day. We waited until late afternoon to take them as it is VERY HOT AND HUMID here. Pictures are taken better during the early morning or late afternoon anyway. Those of you who have children know how stressful picture taking can be! You always want to take perfect pictures with the perfect poses. To get three children looking at a camera (on timer setting) without a birdie behind is very difficult. Just getting them to sit still is challenging. Needless to say, my blood pressure always seems to rise when it is family picture time.
Here are some of our favorites that we took. Yes, some of them have been doctored on! But only the things in the background were altered.
Family 1

Family 2

Hope everyone has a very HAPPY EASTER!!!








3 comments:
Awwwww.....soooo cute. I love both pics! I'm guessing you took out that little white thing on the ground in picture number 1?
Yes I did!! I also covered a building that was behind us with more palm branches.
Happy Easter!
Post a Comment