
I have been quite busy today packing our stuff from our four month "visit" with my parents. I didn't think we had a lot of stuff. But since we have been here, we have accumilated a few more things and another child. Maybe I should look into getting a Uhaul for the trip down to Florida! No it really isn't that much stuff!Claire has an unusual fettish with stickers and socks. If you give her a sheet of stickers, she will take everyone of them off and place them somewhere on her body (as you can see in the picture above!
When we were in the hospital with Luke, I had covered his hands with socks so he wouldn't scratch his face. After seeing that, Claire will take Luke's sock and put them on her hands. Sometimes you will see her walking around with just one sock on her foot and one on her hand. But the socks have to be Luke's!








2 comments:
Hey Angela--GREAT blog! Isn't it fun? I love seeing the pictures and reading the updates. Good luck on your trips. I just traveled to TX with Becca and she was perfect on the planes but had some major meltdowns in the airports...too much stimulation I guess. I'm so glad you are getting to go to Oman. What a crazy year you are having. Best of luck! Love, Katie
Aren't blogs great! You can check out ours at http://www.teammunger.blogspot.com/
I just love keeping in touch this way!
So glad you are getting to visit Joel. So remarkable to see you with three kids. You look wonderful.
Love,Tamara
Post a Comment