Thursday, December 10, 2009

Look who's Four!


(Don't laugh! This was all I could think of at 11 o'clock at night)

He couldn't wait. He just HAD to turn 4. And then to top that, he asked me if he could turn 5 tomorrow!! The nerve! Well, I guess I can't stop the clock and I have to let it happen. Luke is"my favorite boy in the whole wide world"! That's what I tell him. And he LOVES his mommy. He is definitely ALL BOY. He loves anything that is rough and tough. He will love on you then turn around and tell you "I'm gonna kick you" with his very unique laugh. He really knows how to get on his sisters' nerves, but also knows how to make them smile. And...OH....how he looks up to his daddy! He's my boy!
Happy Birthday, Luke!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday, Luke! No training wheels!

It's funny that he's only six months older than Catherine. He seems so much older. And SO MUCH more masculine. All boy is right!

Unknown said...

My heart-throb!!!

Blog Archive