I DID IT!!!!

I put them to work!!!
No really, we all had a great time with Maja and Luke keeps asking if she is coming back over to stay. Two days into her visit, I got a phone call I knew was coming but hated to hear. My precious Aunt Ann passed away last week. So, Ellen and I flew to MS Friday afternoon to be with family. Ann had battled cancer for ten years and fought hard!! She never let it stop her from doing anything up until the very end. She was so loving and caring and always would go out of her way to see us, even when it hurt. The picture below is of Ann and her kids. This picture was taken one month before she went to be with Jesus.
And yes, Joel kept Maja and my other three for the weekend. While we were away he took them to a playland, made french toast and got to church on time, took them to the grocery store and then on to choir. And had them in bed early. WHATEVER! He keeps rubbing in "getting to church on time".
We had a great Thanksgiving. Very relaxing. This weekend has been really nice. I didn't go shopping on Black Friday. No thank you! Don't want to get trampled to death in Wal-Mart of shot at in Toys-R-Us. So I stayed my happy little self at home. But I did get out today and got most of the extended family shopping done. Now for my kids...I have NO idea what to get them.








4 comments:
Congrats again on completing the 1/2 marathon! It is definitely a fulfilling accomplishment and you should feel wonderful that you did it!
I am so sorry to hear about your Aunt Ann. It is never easy to lose someone you love. I am glad you were able to make it to her funeral, though.
Also, John ALWAYS rubs it in when he manages to watch the kids ANd clean the house, because I tell him it is impossible (I want to smack him when he does this, because it is possible sometimes, but not ALL the time!!)
Congrats on the race. I am so impressed. i think I would have died before the first mile!!!!
I'm SO proud of you Angela! How awesome that you are already gearing up for your next race!
Joel sounds like your dad in a way!!
Post a Comment