Before we left for Mississippi, Katheryn and Claire had their dance recital. I often wondered, as I watched many of Claire's dance lessons, if I was wasting my money. You have seen those "priceless" commercials, right?....Registering for dance class...$150
Purchasing ballet and tap shoes.....$88
6 months of dance instructions....$450
Dance recital costume$60 (each)
Watching your daughter move from stage right to center stage to steal the show.....PRICELESS!!
Yes...That's my Claire. Both of the girls did an excellent job on their performances. Katheryn has always had grace in her steps and loves ballet. Claire just loves to be the star! Hopefully I can figure out how to work the video and post that soon! For now, you can enjoy the pre-show pics.

Katheryn is always dancing! I really believe she has the talent for dance. Joel took the girls on a date to the London Ballet's Sleeping Beauty last week. The girls absolutely loved it, but Katheryn loves to mimic what the dancers did on stage.

Here's my little Claire Bear! She loves to dance too. But like her mommy, doesn't like the lessons part of it. I always hated taking lessons.








3 comments:
I wish I could have been there to see them perform. They look so cute! Mr.T
They sure can melt our heart huh? What beautiful smiles they have, just like their Mama.
Claire is STRIKINGLY beautiful!!! She looks like a young lady in these pics!!! Their outfits fit their personality as well! :) Kathyrn the beautiful princess and Claire the wild and sweet animal! TOO FUN!
Post a Comment