I had the best Mother's Day!!! I was able to "sleep in" this morning, up until Katheryn and Claire came in to give me their Mother's Day gifts. Each had made me something special and kept it a secret until this morning. Luke gave me a kiss when I picked him up. Breakfast and coffee were waiting for me when I walked downstairs. The kids sang me "Happy Mother's Day too you". We went to church and then went to lunch. I took a nap. Watched my girls ride their bikes. Sat with Luke in the grass. Roasted Marshmallows (after dinner). But the best part is when the girls told me I was their "best Mommy ever"! I don't know who their "other" mommy was, but I guess I got her beat! OH!!! And Joel got me a day at the spa! Yippee!
5 days ago








3 comments:
Ah...a day at the spa!!! It sounds like you had a very special day. I love the picture of you with your kids. And, Katheryn's new haircut is adorable - she looks very grown up!
You took a NAP? I am SHOCKED. And jealous!!! Did Katheryn get a haircut? it looks adorable! You all look great...
Happy Late Mother's Day. There is no doubt you're one of the BEST MOTHERS I've ever met. I'll just have to follow your lead now.
XO...Stacie
Post a Comment