You all know how much I love to dance. Now I didn't say I was good at it!! Well, our squadron had an Eagle Passing Party with a WWII theme and swing dancing! Some of us were brave enough to get dance lessons. Others, not so much. But it was so neat to see everyone dressed up! Some of the guys had their grandfather's uniform from when they actually fought in the war. Others (aka Joel) just pulled stuff out of their closet. Although, Joel looked mighty nice in suspenders if you ask me. We did get the hat at Old Navy for $1!! It was fun getting all dressed up. I hadn't curled my hair in YEARS!!! The girls thought it was so neat to see Mommy's hair curly. Well, some danced, some didn't, but we all had a good time!
The Ladies
and Gents








5 comments:
TOOOOOO COOL!!! Looks like a lot of fun! You need to get those pictures framed!
What fun! You both look too cute. And, I love the shoes A:)
Man, that looks awesome!
Mr.T
What an awesome thing to do!!! You guys look great and I'm sure it was a blast! Miss y'all!
THAT IS SO COOOOOL!!!!!!! Y'all look totally perfect! I would have taken the dance lessons in a heart beat!
Post a Comment