It started off pretty good. I got up early to make the kids muffins and have their gifts ready at the table and their balloons tied to their seats. They loved seeing the balloons when they walked down the steps. I took Katheryn to school and headed back home. Claire and I did house work while Luke napped. I woke him up early to head back to pick up Katheryn and to make it to the end of her vday party at school so I could take pictures of her class. I grabbed the camera and the kids and out the door. BUT!!! when I got there and tried to take a picture I was so mad! I forgot the card! So no pictures of Katheryn's party! UGH!
Then we headed back home and had lunch. The kiddos played outside for a bit and then we all came in to take a nap! (Ironic that Katie wrote about naps). I NEVER nap. I always want to nap, but never do. But yesterday, I tried and I was just about to doze off when Claire comes running into my room crying...."Mommy!!! I swallowed money!!!!" "WHAT?!!!!!!" Yes the girl had gobbled up a penny. Why she had it in her mouth in the first place I will never know! So, I call Joel. Why? I don't know. Not like he could do much 1000 miles away! I was so upset! After venting and trying to figure out what to do (you see...she did this a year ago today!) . He felt helpless and said to call the doc.
So, I called the doc. He said bring her in to do x-rays. So I had to wake up Luke again, pile them all in the car, try to remember all the dance class gear, grab some snacks, and head to the clinic. Thankfully a friend met me their with her older kids to help watch Katheryn and Luke. It's in there. Now I just have to wait....and watch!! Yea.
Then we headed to dance class (where I just shelled out a bunch of $$$ for registration, tuition, shoes and costumes) and Claire decides she's going to do her own dance and not follow the teacher. She doesn't really care for tap dancing, but she does like the ballet and LOVES the tumbling. Katheryn does really well at tap and ballet. Luke does really well at trying to run into the classroom to look at himself in the mirrors.
By the time we got home I was exhausted!!!!! And I still am....so now I am signing off for the night and going to bed....
5 days ago








2 comments:
Keep me updated about the penny and Claire, I hope everything goes ok. I will pray for her. Can you post some pictures of your house. It would be cool to see what you have done to it. Ttyl
Thomas
Well, even Claire can have a bad day now and then! Next year, send them to a sitter the night before and stay in bed! Sounds like a good idea to me! Sorry you didn't get pictures!
Post a Comment