The following day, Ginger was told that Troy had not survived(although he is still classified as
"Where-abouts unknown" last I checked). I still cannot imagine having to go through this. It is hard enough for me to deal with it just being a friend. Ginger has a tremendous faith in God (as did Troy) and I know that times will be hard but that she will be given the strength to carry on. That is why Troy chose her.
They have 2 sons and 3 daughters. Keep this family in your prayers along with all the other people that have lost loved ones in this war.
***
Today, my mom called and said she is flying in Monday!! She will be riding back with us to Mississippi. As for the rest of the holiday season, we don't know exactly how it will pan out. But we do know that we will make sure that we spend it with family.***
The house is coming along. I took some pictures of the kids room and posted them below. The girls love their room! And we ended up decorating Luke's room in vintage planes (go figure). When we unpacked all our pictures, it made sense to use ones Joel had collected over the years. I think it looks nice. The rest of the house still needs some attention here and there, but it is good enough for now.








4 comments:
Angela-
My heart breaks for you all. What a terrible thing, and rough week. We will certainly keep this family in our prayers. You house looks GREAT, but I know you miss your hubby. God sees the whole picture, and I know He is faithful. We love you all and are praying. Love, Vicki
Angela,
Pass on our regards to Joel, we are PCSing this month as well--going to Fort Drum NY for some ALO work. Tamara and Lolo are excited to be moving again and this time someplace with snow.
We'll keep following Mojo's Madness for updates on you and your family.
Bruce Tamara and Laurel
Hey Angela, your house looks great! Seeing Timber brings back some good memories.
Thomas <><
I am so sad for your friend Ginger and her and Troy's family. What an awful tragedy. It makes me just absolutely sick. We will keep them in our thoughts and prayers...and you guys as well.
You are going to MS for Christmas? When will you be returning? I hope to see you when I'm in Texas.
The kids' rooms look just like Pottery Barn catologs. And the Christmas pictures are wonderful!
Post a Comment