
Happy Birthday Luke!
Originally uploaded by janda5.
Luke turned ONE yesterday!! Two weeks ago I thought we would be having a small party for him in TX. But we changed our minds and decided to drive to MS! So we celebrated at Mimi and Papa's house with Aunts, Uncles and cousins! Joel REALLY wanted to make it, but he is still at Moody for training. We missed having Daddy there, but we will celebrate Luke's bday again next week when we see Daddy in GA!
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY LUKE!!!!








6 comments:
I wish I could have been there!
Thomas
I'll never understand why daddies have to miss some important moments with family, but I know that jobs make that happen sometimes. It looks like he had a great time! You are so very blessed! Happy birthday Luke!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!
Oh baby Luke....you look like you are loving your birthday cake. May you grow leaps & bounds this year. I think this will be the year you can start to chase your sisters around. Happy Birthday !!!
Oh what a cute photo. Love it! Happy Birthday little man!
what?!!! he's already one!? no way!
what a stinkin cutie! yea you!
Post a Comment