Thursday, November 23, 2006

After 7000 flight miles, 3500 drive miles (including a trip to Disney World and Phoenix to pick up Timber), 135 chicken nuggets, 11 different beds, 28 blowout diapers, 5lbs lost, 6lbs gained....
WE HAVE A HOUSE AND ARE MOVED IN!!!!!
Things have been non-stop every since we landed in Miami. It still seems a bit hectic but we are so happy to be in our new home. We painted the kids rooms last week and the dining room. The whole house could use a new coat of paint, but we are limited on time with Joel right now and are focusing on doing things that are necessary. He leaves on Sunday for Georgia for 4 months. The plan initially was for the kids and me to follow him out there in a few weeks, go to MS, then drive up to VA. A LOT MORE DRIVING. But he vetoed that after our drive to Phoenix. Airline tickets aren't in our favor right now either, so we may not be together for Christmas. You all know that we don't do well apart so who knows what we may end up doing. We are still trying to figure out a good plan. The good thing is, Scott and Basia just moved here too, so at least there will be family close by! I also have a great hometown college friend here too that has been TREMENDOUS help with the kids and feeding us!
We JUST got internet TODAY so I AM SO SORRY if I haven't responded to your emails recently. I am sending out a mass email with all our new info. If you don't get it, let me know so I can also make sure I have all your info correct!
Well, gotta go to bed!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Blog Archive