We are Back!!! We are tired!!! We are HAPPY!!!
The flight went well. The kids did well. Know lets hope we all sleep well!
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers!!
It is so good to be "home"!
The flight went well. The kids did well. Know lets hope we all sleep well!
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers!!
It is so good to be "home"!








3 comments:
ARE YOU AT DISNEY WORLD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!????? (ok, not now, it isn't open...it's the middle of the night there) *sniffle* *sniffle* I am crying because of my jealousy. Briar JUST said, 'I wish we were at Disneyland right now...' I swear.
Sounds like a great farewell and that you've made a lot of friends. That is great!
Kiss Mickey for me. Have an ice cream for me! OH!! It is food and wine festival at Epcot!! Have food and wine for me! That is the best time to go!
Jess
Welcome home. So glad that you made it back safely. Hope that you have already visited a Starbucks, at least twice!
WELCOME HOME! SO glad you are back safe and sound. Touch base when you have a chance!
Post a Comment