THE MOVERS COME TOMORROW!!!!!
YIKES! Joel and I didn't bring tons of stuff, but we are still trying to make sure that we have everything in some kind of order before they come tomorrow. The kids suitcase has been packed for a few days now and they have been wearing the same clothes for 3 days so I don't have to wash (not really).
My suitcase is packed! Joel's suitcase is packed! Diaper bag...check! Carry ons....check....
Is there anything we are forgetting? (not a question for you to answer)
We fly out of Salalah on the 15th!!!!
Get this...we fly out of Muscat on the 17th and still get into FL on...the 17th!
We will drive up to Ft Myers and pick up our van. Then head up to Orlando to see Mickey and Cinderella for a few days.
We will be in San Antonio by the night of the 22nd. My parents are planning on coming the 24th to see us (who am I kidding...the kids!!!!).
We are leaving a carseat and shipping a carseat. If you do the math, that means we will only be traveling with a booster. There is already a carseat in our van and we will be stopping at the nearest Babies R Us to buy another one.
We are not taking a pac-n-play with hopes that every hotel we stay at will have a baby bed.
So we are actually traveling with one more child and a lot less stuff.
Well....no time to keep yapping...gotta go stare at stuff and try to figure out what to do with it!
Oh!!! Did I mention that Joel's farewell is tonight. Like ,at midnight!!!!! Well, 8:30. But we have to drive an hour up there and another hour back! Talk about a late night!
Oh yeah....Luke is 10 months today! He has taken a few steps on his own, but I don't think he has realized what he has accomplished. He still doesn't say "mama"! He likes to blow snot out of his nose, throw food on the floor, and spit bubbles instead of blowing kissses. (I can hear you laughing, Terese!!!!) Welcome to BOYLAND!!!!








1 comment:
Wow! I can almost hear the excitement in your voice through this entry! Good luck packing everything--it sounds like you are quite prepared! Have a great trip!
Post a Comment