
Today...I learned how to make dough-nuts! And you wonder what we do for fun around here!!! My friend, Salma, is a wonderful cook, and the rest of us gals wanted her to teach us how to make her amazing dough-nuts! So Carol opened her kitchen up for the lesson in making the little yummies. Now...if you really know me, you know that I don't like to eat doughnuts because they are like potato chips...you can't eat just one. Salma had made the dough the night before and showed us how to roll the dough into little balls and to use a "special" gin bottle top for making the holes. Then you heat up the pot full of oil and drop those suckers in. 
Doesn't that look tasty?
Then you place them in a little sugar icing mixture and "vwala"....

Dough-nuts and coffee!!!








3 comments:
YUM. I want a doughnut now!
I know what we can look for on the breakfast table during Thanksgiving!! YEA!!
: )
. . . and we'll be wearing our pretty little beaded slippers and croched pjs or robes!!
Post a Comment