Yesterday, I ventured out to the beach with all three kids...by myself! The weather was still overcast but enjoyable. The girls love playing in the sand and building sand castles. There was a couple on their honeymoon who started playing with the kids and filming them. They spent about 20 minutes just playing in the sand with them. The woman came over and talked with me for a while. They were from Saudi Arabia. She asked me if all three kids were my children. She seemed surprised when I said yes. I am always getting asked if I have a nanny or help, and everyone is very surprised when I say no. It is very normal here for families to have hired help with their kids and housework. I don't want someone else to take care of my kids! I want to be the one to see them cross milestones for the first time. I have really enjoyed helping Katheryn learn to read, write and add numbers. I have enjoyed watching Claire learn to count, say her abc's and 123's. I and love seeing Luke grow and learn things from his sisters. Spending this time with them is something I would never trade!Although, I would hire someone to do my laundry! I don't mind cooking, and I don't mind cleaning. BUT I HATE LAUNDRY!








2 comments:
I agree. I want to raise my own kids, but I wouldn't mind having a house cleaner!! I hate mopping the floor and unloading the dishwasher!
Yach..I do same thing like you..but this moment I don't have kids yet even we were married 3 1/2 years ago.but i believe someday GOD give me baby.It's ok for to do cooking or laundry..I hate clean the house by my self...I need someone to help me!!!
Post a Comment