What fun! You must be Little Einstein fans:) Benjamin has recently starting watching them. He does the "Pat, Pat, Pat." On another note, can you email me how to change the domain name for blogs? I'd like to change ours. Thanks, J
How precious!! I know a spot where he would be able to jump & jump & jump!! There were some other little ones who jumped there too! I saw the Johnny Jump-Up in the closet the other day and wondered if he had something to enjoy like that. Looks like he's pulling Gs!
This mad mama is a stay at home mom of four interesting and fabulous kids. Homeschooling is an adventure that I never thought I would take, but absolutely enjoy every moment of it...almost every moment. I love to make lists that I don't follow, rearrange furniture when I am bored, and make chocolate chip cookies just to eat the dough!
Sometimes I sing.
I love to watch my children play, learn something new, and best of all....I love to watch them sleep!!! I am married to the love of my life, Joel, who keeps me laughing and helps make my job easier! I thank the Lord above for all of my many blessings, and pray that each day I draw closer to my Lord Jesus Christ.
3 comments:
What fun! You must be Little Einstein fans:) Benjamin has recently starting watching them. He does the "Pat, Pat, Pat."
On another note, can you email me how to change the domain name for blogs? I'd like to change ours.
Thanks, J
How precious!!
I know a spot where he would be able to jump & jump & jump!! There were some other little ones who jumped there too!
I saw the Johnny Jump-Up in the closet the other day and wondered if he had something to enjoy like that.
Looks like he's pulling Gs!
Gee. That looks like FUN. Do they make those in adult sizes??
Post a Comment