Just trying our hand at "professional" photography!!! I bought this black material today and took these pictures when we got home. I didn't take the time to brush hair, or put on different clothes on the kids. But for starters, I think the photos came out ok! Joel was behind the camera so I can't take the credit!


If you are wondering where Claire's boo-boo is, we "smart erased" it!









5 comments:
Too cute! I love the back backgrouns!
what program do you use for photo editing? I love Luke's outfit!
Microsoft Digital Image Library/Pro...
I think.
John and I talked about y'all traveling around Germany (and the world, for that matter) with three kids. How in the world did you do that? How do you tote around three car seats? We are just bewildered and impressed as toting one around was about all we could manage!!
It is kind of like National Lampoon's Family Vacation.
Joel
Post a Comment