Our "China" Dolls
We bought the girls some little dresses from China at a local festival the other day. The festival had vendors from different countries come and sell their goods. I bought a quilt for our bed with the shams for 10 rial = $26! You can find jewelery, purses, clothes, shoes, bedding, and lot of odds and end things. But I thought I would share the pictures of the girls in their little dresses with you.
I couldn't leave Luke out! He got his 4 month shots yesterday. Between cutting his two front teeth and a soar leg, he was not a happy camper last night. Hopefully he will feel better today!











1 comment:
I love reading about you all! You all look so happy and beautiful! Happy belated birthday Joel... I love that picture of Luke and his Easter Basket! SOOOO funny! You guys are amazing and we miss you terribly!
Post a Comment